Have you ever been stuck in a situation where your iPhone or iPad has been locked? Ahh! You have an unusable device. How do you regain access to it? How to bypass the activation lock screen on your iDevice? Read this article till the end to get the best use of WooTechy iSalvor, which will help you easily bypass apple devices.
What is WooTechy iSalvor?
Do you want to Bypass the activation lock screen on your apple device? Do you want to regain access to your locked devices? Can you turn off Find My iPhone after forgetting the password? Is it possible to remove your iPhone SIM lock?
Yes. It is possible to do all these things with the help of Wootechy iSalvor.
WooTechy iSalvor software is an iCloud user activation software that helps you unlock your Apple devices and regain access. You can remove the screen lock from your iPad, iPhone, or iPod effortlessly and the sim from your iDevice without unlocking it.
How to use WooTechy iSalvor?
Using iCloud software can be a task for beginners. Here, we have made it simple for you to use the four modes of worthy iSalvor.
Mode 1: Bypass iCloud Activation Lock Screen
It is one of the most crucial modes to bypass lock screen activation. But why do you need such a feature?
Imagine that you bought an iCloud-locked iPhone, or your iPhone was locked to the owner. You might not be able to reactivate the device without the password.
An easy way to reactivate the device is using the iSalvor bypass tool. This mode allows you to reactivate a locked iPhone without entering the iCloud username or password.
To run the WooTechy iSalvor, you need to follow these steps :
- Download the software on your Windows or Mac device. Please turn it on and switch to iCloud Activation Lock Screen.
- Then, read all the instructions and click on the start button.
- Now, connect your iDevice with an original lightning cable. If you cannot connect, click the “Your iDevice can’t be recognised” option to check for solutions.
- After that, jailbreak your device. It is one of the most important steps to bypass the iCloud Lock Screen Activation.
You will get two options for the same
A. Click on option 1 to jailbreak for the MacOS version
B. Click on option 2 to jailbreak for the windows version.
- After jailbreaking, you can see your device’s information in the next window. Check all the information available such as device model, iOS version, etc.
- Now, click on “Start Bypass.” It will turn on your Bypass iCloud Activation Lock Screen mode. The process will take only a few seconds.
- After this, you can see the unlocked bypass screen. Click on done.
Mode 2: Remove Screen Lock and Bypass Activation
Did you know that you can unlock your device when it’s in locked mode or when it’s stolen or disabled?
Here’s how you can activate this feature:
- Open/Launch the WooTechy iSalvor software.
- Click on “Remove Lock Screen and Bypass Activation.”
- Click on Start for the process to begin.
- Then connect your device to the Operating System.
- Now, click on “Trust” if you are asked for it. After that, put your device into recovery mode according to the guidelines.
- Confirm all the information about your device. However, if you don’t know the FMI Status, click “Don’t know the FMI Status.”
- Click on next.
- Now, click on start jailbreak and click on next.
- Then, start bypassing.
- After jailbreaking, the process is slightly different for devices running iOS 12 and iOS 13 or above.
Option 1: Proceed with devices running iOS 12; you can use the major call and SMS functions, but the lock will reappear upon reboot.
Option 2: Proceed with devices running iOS 13 or above; you can use the device as brand new. The activation lock won’t appear after restarting or erasing.
- Now, wait till the bypass process finishes. After that, you can use your device as a new one.
Mode 3: Turn Off Find My Device
Did you know you can turn off the find my iPhone function and remove your Apple ID without a password? What? Yes.
You can remove your Apple ID and turn off the find my iPhone button from your iDevice using WooTechy iSalvor software.
Follow these steps to know more.
- Launch Wootechy software on your PC.
- Then click on “Turn off FMI” on the home screen.
- Click start to begin the process.
- Click on trust if it asks you to.
- Now, jailbreak your device.
- After jailbreaking, click on “Turn Off FMI.”
- To complete the process, click FMI, on and off and then click confirm to finish the process.
Mode 4: Remove the SIM Lock
Do you ever see the “SIM not valid” or “SIM not supported” notification on your phone? Yes? You need to remove the sim card from your phone. After this, you can use any sim card around the world.
Follow these steps to remove the SIM Lock:
- Start the WooTechy iSalvor and click on “Remove iPhone SIM Lock.”
- Click on Start to begin the process.
- Connect your device to the computer using a suitable cable.
- Now, jailbreak your phone.
- Click on next to switch to the next step.
- Then, check all the details of your iPhone and give the confirmation.
- Click on “start bypass” to begin the process.
- It will hardly take ten minutes to remove the screen lock.
- You will get a confirmation message for the process.
- Then, click on Done to complete the process.
Does WooTechy iSalvor work on Iphone 11?
After reading about the WooTechy iSalvor software, some might question whether it functions on iPhone 11.
Yes. You can use any or all of the four modes mentioned above easily on iPhone 11. You can use this software on any of the devices. You can use the activation lock, remove the sim lock, and the find my iPhone function on your apple devices.
WooTechy iSalvor is the perfect software for anyone recovering data from their devices. Its innovative features and intuitive design make it one of the most user-friendly programs, making the recovery process quick and painless. It is extremely reliable and highly successful, and its customer service team is available 24/7. Should you need any assistance? All in all, I couldn’t recommend this program enough – if you’re looking for a reliable data recovery tool, WooTechy iSalvor is the way to go!
Nimisha Chanda has been writing about different niches such as health, lifestyle, technology, Saas, etc. since 2020. She has great insights into presenting her thoughts via storytelling. She now occasionally writes for the Tech With Amar website too.
Crunchyroll We have broken down some facts about Crunchyroll and have given some tips…
If you are an anime fan, you are already aware that there are free anime…
Many anime fans turned out to be dumb when it comes to downloading any anime….