If you’re someone who uses apple devices frequently and tends to lose or damage them from time to time, you know the pain of trying to find a replacement or repair a damaged appliance. That’s where the Wootechy iPhixer comes in.
iPhixer is a revolutionary new device that allows users to easily and quickly replace or repair damaged or lost apple devices using the smartphone. With it, you can be sure that you’ll always have a working device at your disposal, no matter what happens. So whether your phone is broken or needs a quick fix, the iPhixer is the perfect solution.
What is WooTechy iPhixer?
WooTechy iPhixer is an iOS system repair tool helping you solve several OS-associated problems.
Did the touch of your iDevice ever get stuck in the Apple logo? Did your device lag anytime or turn out the black screen?
iPhixer is designed to assist you with all the problems, whether fixing the touch stuck on the Apple logo or the lagging of your iDevice.
Does it compromise your existing data while fixing the technical glitches? No, WooTechy iPhixer takes good care of your current data without sacrificing it while repairing it.
Why should you choose WooTechy iPhixer?
iPhixer allows you to update and restore your Apple devices without using iTunes, preventing error codes 4005, 4010, and 4013.
You don’t need to worry about the original state of data while working with WooTechy iPhixer. It brings your device back to its actual space without losing information.
What’s the best part? You can use it to reset your iDevice’s touch even if you forget the password. You can back up your data for safety purposes because getting the device back without a password can be a risky deal. To avoid data losses, you can always back up your data and other information.
How does WooTechy iPhixer help you?
With the highest success and safety rates, iPhixer, the all-in-one iOS/iPadOS/tvOS repair tool, can return your iPhone/iPad/iPod touch/Apple TV to normal in various situations. On the main screen of the program when it is opened, there are 4 options, namely:
- Standard mode
- Advanced mode
- Reset iDevices
- Enter/Exit Recovery Mode
Here, you will find step-by-step instructions for using each mode
Read More: Wootechy isalvor
Mode 1: Fix iOS/iPadOS/tvOS Issues
Wootechy iPhixer offers you two modes if your iDevice faces problems such as boot loop, touch stuck on the apple logo, black screen, turning on, etc.
‘The two modes are standard mode and advanced mode.
The Standard Mode offers you iPhone fixing features without data loss. Follow these steps for working upon the standard mode:
- Unlock your device, connect it to your windows or mac device, and launch the computer.
- Select standard mode and click next.
- It will detect whether your device is in recovery mode or DFU mode.
- If it’s not detected, follow the steps shown on the screen to put it in recovery mode.
- To fix your device, you need to download the firmware.
- For this, click on the download icon shown on the screen.
- After downloading the firmware, it will match itself with the device you are using before extracting information.
- Now, click the start button to begin your process.
- Please don’t remove your device or use it while the fixer fixes the issues.
You can use the advanced method if your device fails to get fixed by the standard mode.
- Choose the advanced mode from the screen where you choose the standard way.
- Follow the same procedure as in the standard mode.
- However, note that the advanced mode deletes all your data, whereas the standard method keeps your data safe.
Mode 2: Reset your iDevice
Like mode 1, you get two options to reset your iDevice in mode 2. The two options are Standard Reset and Hard Reset.
Follow these steps to work on both options:
- The standard reset option is for unlocked devices.
- For standard reset, connect your device to a computer. Now. Enter the password, and then click on the start button.
- iPhone will automatically reset your device. You only need to click on done once it’s over.
Did you forget the password of your iDevice? No worries. Hard Reset comes to your rescue. Follow these steps for a hard reset:
- Connect your device to a computer and select the hard reset option.
- Then, click on next.
- Click on the download icon to download the firmware and wait for it to match the version with your device.
- Click the start button and follow the instructions to put your device into recovery or DFU mode.
- After this, the WooTechy mixer will reset your device hard.
- Your device will restart after successfully resetting it.
Mode 3: One Click to Enter/Exit recovery mode
iPhixer helps you get your iDevice even when your home button is broken. Follow these steps to enter your device in recovery mode even if it doesn’t have other buttons.
- Connect your device to o a computer and then click on next.
- Click on Enter Recovery Mode to put your device into recovery mode.
- However, if you want to exit the recovery mode, connect your device to the computer when it’s in recovery mode.
- Now click on next and then click on Exit Recovery Mode.
- It will put your device out of recovery mode.
With the highest success and safety rates, iPhixer can return your iPhone/iPad/iPod touch/Apple TV to normal in various situations.
Nimisha Chanda has been writing about different niches such as health, lifestyle, technology, Saas, etc. since 2020. She has great insights into presenting her thoughts via storytelling. She now occasionally writes for Tech with Amar website too.
Crunchyroll We have broken down some facts about Crunchyroll and have given some tips…
If you are an anime fan, you are already aware that there are free anime…
Many anime fans turned out to be dumb when it comes to downloading any anime….